Community Resources for Covid-19
The Sonoma County Department of Health Services, Public Health Division has established a call center to address questions from the public. If you have questions about what is happening in Sonoma County, how the virus is spread, and what to do if you have symptoms, please call 2-1-1. You may also text “COVID19” to 211 for Coronavirus information.
Given the complex and rapidly evolving situation, we encourage you to visit Sonoma County Novel Virus Cases Dashboard, SoCoEmergency, Santa Rosa City Emergency Information, Sonoma County Department of Health Services Public Health Division (DHS), California State Department of Health (DOH), Div. of Communicable Disease Control, Office of the Governor – Covid-19 Updates, The Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME), and Centers for Disease Control (CDC), for the most detailed and up to date information on COVID-19. To find out how your area is doing in Social Distancing by going to Unacast.
Please bookmark this page. We will update this page with information about COVID-19 as it relates to Summerfield Waldorf School and Farm.
SWSF Governance Council Messages to the school community
- May 16, 2020
- April 10, 2020
- April 3, 2020
- March 27, 2020
- March 22, 2020
- March 18, 2020
- March 13, 2020
- March 11, 2020
- March 6, 2020
- March 1, 2020
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- California State Department of Health (CDPH)
- Public Health – Sonoma County (DHS)
- World Health Organization
- Troubling Times: Anxiety Rising, Schools Closing, and Way More Time at Home With the Kids, Kim John Payne, a five part Series for Parents
- Resources for Parents Coping with COVID-19, Child Mind Institute
- Helpful Resources and Articles for Parents, AWSNA
- Shield or Share: Talking to Children about COVID-19
- Building Resiliency in Families During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- How Do I Find and Create Goodness for My Children
- Communicating with Children and Supporting Them in Difficult Times
- Support for Working through Flu (treatments which should help with coronavirus, too)
- Suggestions for Parents for When the Kindergarten Needs to Close (Letter from Norwegian kindergartens)
- Holistic Overview of Covid-19, Dr. Daciana Iancu
Other Resources for Families:
- COVID-19-Resources for Remote Learning – Challenge Success
- How to Talk to Kids about Coronavirus
- How to Stay Sane When Working from Home with Young Children
- Why the Coronavirus (Mostly) Spares Children
- School is Closing. Now What?
- Sonoma County Public Health Dept., Symptoms and Prevention
We continue to closely monitor the situation and will keep you updated as things change.