Please bring the everything into me at your convenience, but before your anticipated start date. I am located in the finance office by the parking lot. You may also return the required paperwork by mail to Carrie Wooldridge, SWSF, 655 Willowside Road, Santa Rosa, CA 95401. If I am not here, feel free just to drop it off.
- Pay Day Schedule (print for your reference)
- Time Card Process (print for your reference–if this process is not followed your pay may be delayed)
Only the forms listed below need to be returned as noted–there may be some listed on this page that do not apply to you.
Please read the following instructions carefully and return paperwork back to me as requested.
Employee Notice: You should have received an Employee Notice or Letter of Employment in person. Please read, sign and return to me.
Employee Handbook, and Code of Conduct: Sign and return the Handbook Acknowledgement back to me.
Employee Emergency Authorization Request: Please fill out and return to me.
- Employee Emergency Authorization (print and return)
Form I-9: Please fill out Section 1 of the I-9 and return to me. Please bring with you the required documents proving citizenship as mentioned on page 3.
Form W-4: Please fill out and return to me.
- W-4 (print and return)
Automatic Deposit Authorization: Please fill out and return to me.
- Auto Deposit Form (print and return)
TB Test: A negative test result is a precondition of employment. If you have had a TB skin test in the past four years, please provide us with a copy of the results. Otherwise, you will need to arrange for a skin test with your personal physician, or go to Concentra Medical Clinic with whom the school has an account. This clearance must be completed before you start work.
- Auth form for Concentra (print, fill-out and bring this form with you to Concentra)
Fingerprints:. It is necessary for you to have a Live Scan fingerprint clearance before you begin your work. Your offer of employment is not official until we receive this clearance. A list of Live Scan offices near you can be found by clicking the link below. You may not transfer results from another company or school; we are required by the State to collect our own results. The results will be forwarded to us by the Dept. of Justice. The rolling fee you pay for this service can be reimbursed by Summerfield if you so request.
Acknowledgement of Educator’s Rights: Read the Child Abuse Educator’s Responsibilities, sign the Acknowledgement and return it to me.
Mandated Reporter Training
Mandated Reporter Training is required of all educators by the State of California. The link below will take you to the training website. When you have completed the mandatory training, provide me a copy of your Certificate of Completion, either electronically or hard copy.
For all Educators:
- Mandated Reporter Training website (print and return the certificate when you finish and pass the training)
For all Early Childhood Educators:
- California Child Care Providers: Mandated Reporter Training (print and return the certificate when you finish and pass the training)
For your Reference
- State Disability Insurance Provisions Brochure
- Sexual Harassment Brochure
- Paid Family Leave Brochure
- Workers’ Comp Written Notice and MPN Notice: The Workers’ Comp Written Notice is for your information explaining how the Workers’ Comp system works. The Employee Notification Re: Medical Provider Network handout is provided by our WC insurance company and explains what to do in case you are injured on the job, and describes what the MPN is. If you choose you may also pre-designate your personal physician to treat you in case of an injury at work. If your personal physician is not in the MPN, you must obtain their signature agreeing to treat you for a Workers’ Comp injury prior to turning the form into me. Keep the handout and brochure for your information.
- Emergency Procedures. Please familiarize yourself with Summerfield’s emergency procedures and be prepared to implement them as necessary.
In addition to the paperwork, the standard is that you have a current certification in CPR and First Aid, of which I can recommend an evening class held once a month in Santa Rosa. Let me know your preference.