The Sonoma County Department of Health Services, Public Health Division has established a call center to address questions from the public. If you have questions about what is happening in Sonoma County, how the virus is spread, and what to do if you have symptoms, please call 2-1-1. You may also text “COVID19” to 211 for Coronavirus information.
Given the complex and rapidly evolving situation, we encourage you to visit Sonoma County Novel Virus Cases Dashboard, SoCoEmergency, Santa Rosa City Emergency Information, Sonoma County Department of Health Services Public Health Division (DHS), California State Department of Health (DOH), Div. of Communicable Disease Control, Office of the Governor – Covid-19 Updates, The Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME), and Centers for Disease Control (CDC), for the most detailed and up to date information on COVID-19. To find out how your area is doing in Social Distancing by going to Unacast.
Here is an interesting NY Times article about outdoor classes during past outbreaks of illnesses.
Please bookmark this page. We will update this page with information about COVID-19 as it relates to Summerfield Waldorf School and Farm.
SWSF Governance Council Messages to the school community
- December 8, 2020, GC Update Re: Holiday Considerations
- December 2, 2020 GC Update
- November 2, 2020, GC Update: Waiver Approved
- October 28, 2020, Waiver App sent to the State
- October 26, 2020: Waiver Application
- October 26, 2020: Updated Reopening Plan
- October 13, 2020 GC Update
- August 30, 2020 Summerfield’s Reopening Plan
- August 28, 2020 GC Update and Survey
- August 18, 2020 Lower School Orientation and School Opening Update
- August 18, 2020 GC Update on School Opening 1st-4th & 9th Grades
- August 15, 2020 GC Update on School Opening
- August 13, 2020 Lower School Opening Plan
- August 6, 2020-What we know for sure
- August 1 GC Correction of July 30 Letter
- July 30, 2020
- July 23, 2020
- July 17, 2020
- June 24, 2020
- June 8, 2020
- May 26, 2020
- May 16, 2020
- April 27, 2020: Letters and Articles on Distance Learning in April Messenger
- April 10, 2020
- April 3, 2020
- March 27, 2020
- March 22, 2020
- March 18, 2020
- March 13, 2020
- March 11, 2020
- March 6, 2020
- March 1, 2020
Other Resources for Families:
We continue to closely monitor the situation and will keep you updated as things change.